If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
About the Job
Wimsico is an emerging jewelry brand whose mission is to inspire and empower jewelry maximalists to surround themselves with the things they love. We believe in the transformative power of adorning oneself with meaningful and beautiful pieces. Our goal is to push the boundaries of design and to bring to life any creation our collective imaginations can conjure up. We are dedicated to creating a movement of self-expression and individuality with jewelry as our medium.
We are currently on the hunt for a superstar associate to partner with our management team and help us reach new heights! The ideal candidate is someone who is not afraid to wear multiple hats and is willing to tackle whatever tasks come their way with gusto and a can-do attitude. Are you ready to take your passion to the next level and shine with us? Apply now!
- Coordinating and managing day-to-day operations to ensure our business runs like a well-oiled machine
- Assisting in the organization and execution of events, photoshoots, and other projects
- Crafting and scheduling engaging and on-brand content for all of our social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Building relationships with influencers and industry experts to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Monitoring and analyzing metrics to measure social media performance and adjust strategies accordingly
- Keeping a close eye on inventory levels and ensuring we always have the right pieces in stock
- Coordinating inventory shipments and managing stock levels across all sales channels
- Collaborating with the team to identify opportunities for new product development
- Creating and managing product listings on all our sales channels
- Optimizing listings for search engine optimization to increase visibility and sales
- Ensuring all product information is accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with company guidelines
- Assisting with the purchase of new inventory and supplies.
- Managing purchase orders and monitoring supplier performance.
- Picking, packing, and shipping orders to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handling returns, exchanges, and customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensuring accurate tracking and reporting of inventory and shipping.
- Supporting the development and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Analyzing data and identifying areas for improvement in order to drive sales and increase customer engagement.
- Assisting in the development of marketing materials such as online creative content and email marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- A highly organized individual who is able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while maintaining a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, work in an unstructured environment, and manage ambiguity.
Wimsico is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.